Giuditta Pezzotta is Assistant Professor at the DIGIP – University of Bergamo. She received her PhD in Management, Economics and Industrial Engineering from Politecnico di Milano in 2010. Since 2006, her research is in the area of Product-Service Design and Engineering and Operations Management. From 2013 to 2015, she was technical coordinating a Research Grant funded by ABB related to the Engineering and Assessing Condition Based Maintenance Product-Service Solutions. She technically coordinated the ProSSaliC project (IRSES – EC Marie Currie action) and the DIVERSITY project (H2020 funded project) in the area of Product-Service Engineering. She is now senior scientist in the DigiFOF project (Erasmus+ KA2 project) focused on the development of competences for the factory of the future. In addition, she has scientifically and technically coordinated regional and industrial projects both in the area of Service Engineering and of production engineering. She is also involved in the activities of the ASAP Service Management Forum.
- Cavalieri, S., & Pezzotta, G. (2012). Product–Service Systems Engineering: State of the art and research challenges. Computers in industry, 63(4), 278-288.
- Pezzotta, G., Pirola, F., Rondini, A., Pinto, R., & Ouertani, M. Z. (2016). Towards a methodology to engineer industrial product-service system–Evidence from power and automation industry. CIRP Journal of Manufacturing Science and Technology, 15, 19-32.
- Rondini, A., Tornese, F., Gnoni, M. G., Pezzotta, G., & Pinto, R. (2017). Hybrid simulation modelling as a supporting tool for sustainable product service systems: a critical analysis. International Journal of Production Research, 55(23), 6932-6945.
- Pezzotta, G., Sassanelli, C., Pirola, F., Sala, R., Rossi, M., Fotia, S., … & Mourtzis, D. (2018). The Product Service System Lean Design Methodology (PSSLDM) Integrating product and service components along the whole PSS lifecycle. Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, 29(8), 1270-1295.
- Rondini, A., Bertoni, M., & Pezzotta, G. (2018). At the origins of Product Service Systems: Supporting the concept assessment with the Engineering Value Assessment method. CIRP Journal of Manufacturing Science and Technology.