Alexandra Lagorio holds a master’s degree in Transportation Engineering and Logistics in March of 2013 at the University of Genoa. After a collaboration with the Region of Liguria in the analysis of urban traffic flows, she participated as a research fellow at the “Bergamo 2,035 project – A new urban concept”. From 2014 she collaborates with the CELS group (Department of Management, Information and Production, University of Bergamo) in projects mainly for the Supply Chain and Logistics area. Her primary research interests are related to the urban freight distribution, last mile delivery and e-commerce, in particular related to the food and grocery sectors. She obtained the PhD in Economics and Management of Technology (Dreamt) in July 2018.
- Lagorio, A., Pinto, R., & Golini, R. (2018). Food waste reduction in school canteens: Evidence from an Italian case. Journal of Cleaner Production, 199, 77–84.
- Pinto, R., Lagorio, A., Golini, R. (2018). The location and sizing of urban freight loading/unloading lay-by areas. International Journal of Production Research, Vol. pp. TBD.
- Golini, R., Guerlain, C., Lagorio, A., Pinto, R. (2018). An assessment framework to support collective decision making on urban freight transport. Transport, Vol.33(4) (Special Issue on Multi-Stakeholder Collaboration in Urban Transport), pp. TBD.
- Lagorio, A., Pinto, R., Golini, R. (2017). Urban Logistics Ecosystem: A system Framework for stakeholders in urban freight transport Projects. Proceeding of the 20th IFAC World Congress, Toulouse, France, 9-14 July 2017.
- Lagorio, A., Pinto, R., Golini, R. (2016). Research in urban logistics: a systematic literature review, International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, Vol. 46 Iss: 10, pp. 908-931