Alexandra Lagorio has obtained the master’s degree in Transport Engineering and Logistics in March 2013 at the University of Genoa. After a collaboration with the Liguria Region and the University of the Studies of Genoa in the analysis of the impacts of the traffic flows generated from the new harbour terminals, she has participated as scholarship holder to the “Plan Bergamo 2.035 – a new urban concept”. Since November 2013 she has been collaborating with the CELS group (Department of Management, Information and Production of the University of Bergamo) in projects mainly for the Supply Chain and Logistics area. She obtained her PhD (XXX cycle) in Economics and Management of technology (Dreamt) in July 2018 at the University of Pavia and the University of Bergamo. Her skills include process mapping and analysis, optimization, simulations, and action research. Among the main fields of interest are urban distribution of goods, last mile logistics and e-commerce. Within these areas, she has implemented logistics applications with several research work on the impacts of e-commerce deliveries, the management of stakeholders in urban projects and on waste logistics. She’s the author of over 25 articles in national and international journals and conferences.
- Lagorio Alexandra, Cimini Chiara, Pinto Roberto, Cavalieri Sergio; (2023) 5G in Logistics 4.0: potential applications and challenges, 4th International Conference on Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing PROCEDIA COMPUTER SCIENCE, pp. 650 – 659, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2022.12.261
- Cimini Chiara, Lagorio Alexandra, Gaiardelli Paolo; (2022) The evolution of operators’ role in production: how Lean Manufacturing and Industry 4.0 affect Job Enlargement and Job Enrichment, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PRODUCTION RESEARCH, pp. 1 – 19, https://doi.org/10.1080/00207543.2022.2152894
- Piffari Claudia, Lagorio Alexandra, Pinto Roberto; (2022) Vaccine distribution problem: a case study, ORAHS 2022. 48th annual meeting of the EURO Working Group on Operational Research Applied to Health Services. July 17th-22nd, 2022, Bergamo, Italy. Conference Booklet, pp. 37 – 37
- Piffari Claudia, Lagorio Alexandra, Cimini Chiara, Pinto Roberto; (2022) The role of human factors in the human-centred design of service processes: a focus on the healthcare sector, XXVII Summer School “Francesco Turco” – Industrial Systems Engineering. Proceedings…SUMMER SCHOOL FRANCESCO TURCO. PROCEEDINGS, pp. 1 – 8
- Pinto Roberto, Lagorio Alexandra; (2022) Point-to-point drone-based delivery network design with intermediate charging stations, TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH. PART C, EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES, pp. 1 – 16, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.trc.2021.103506