Claudia Piffari received her master’s degree in Engineering and Management for Health in 2021 from the University of Bergamo. In her thesis she developed an optimization model for the design and management of a distribution network of flu vaccines applied to the province of Bergamo. She began her collaboration with the CELS group with a scholarship for research activities, developing a decision-making model for sizing a distribution network in the healthcare and commercial sectors.
- Piffari Claudia, Lagorio Alexandra, Pinto Roberto; (2022) Vaccine distribution problem: a case study, ORAHS 2022. 48th annual meeting of the EURO Working Group on Operational Research Applied to Health Services. July 17th-22nd, 2022, Bergamo, Italy. Conference Booklet, pp. 37 – 37
- Piffari Claudia, Lagorio Alexandra, Cimini Chiara, Pinto Roberto; (2022) The role of human factors in the human-centred design of service processes: a focus on the healthcare sector, XXVII Summer School “Francesco Turco” – Industrial Systems Engineering. Proceedings…SUMMER SCHOOL FRANCESCO TURCO. PROCEEDINGS, pp. 1 – 8
- Cimini Chiara, Lagorio Alexandra, Piffari Claudia, Galimberti Mattia, Pinto Roberto; (2022) Human Factors and Change Management: A Case Study in Logistics 4.0, Advances in Production Management Systems. Smart Manufacturing and Logistics Systems: Turning Ideas into Action., pp. 461 – 468, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-031-16411-8_53
- Piffari Claudia, Carlessi Samuele, Lagorio Alexandra, Pinto Roberto; (2022) Dimensione logistica nella distribuzione dei vaccini, LOGISTICA MANAGEMENT, pp. 78 – 82
- Piffari Claudia, Lagorio Alexandra, Pinto Roberto; (2022) Agent-based simulation for vaccination networks design and analysis: preliminary gaps, 10th IFAC Conference on Manufacturing Modelling, Management and Control MIM 2022: Nantes, France, 22-24 June 2022, pp. 2902 – 2907, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ifacol.2022.10.172