Giuditta Pezzotta is an associate professor at the Department of Management, Information and Production Engineering of the University of Bergamo. She received her PhD in Management, Economics and Industrial Engineering from Politecnico di Milano in 2010. Since 2006, her research is in the area of Product-Service Design and Engineering and Operations Management. From 2013 to 2015, she was technical coordinating a Research Grant funded by ABB related to the Engineering and Assessing Condition Based Maintenance Product-Service Solutions. She technically coordinated the ProSSaliC project (IRSES – EC Marie Currie action) and the DIVERSITY project (H2020 funded project) in the area of Product-Service Engineering. She is now senior scientist in the DigiFOF project (Erasmus+ KA2 project) focused on the development of competences for the factory of the future. In addition, she has scientifically and technically coordinated regional and industrial projects both in the area of Service Engineering and of production engineering. She is also involved in the activities of the ASAP Service Management Forum.
- Sala Roberto, Pirola Fabiana, Pezzotta Giuditta; (2023) On the development of the Digital Shadow of the Fischertechnik Training Factory Industry 4.0: an educational perspective, 4th International Conference on Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing PROCEDIA COMPUTER SCIENCE, pp. 640 – 649, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2022.12.260
- Arioli Veronica, Ruggeri Giovanni, Sala Roberto, Pirola Fabiana, Pezzotta Giuditta; (2023) A Methodology for the Design and Engineering of Smart Product Service Systems: An Application in the Manufacturing Sector, SUSTAINABILITY, pp. 1 – 21, https://doi.org/10.3390/su15010064
- Gaiardelli Paolo, Boucher Xavier, West Shaun, Pezzotta Giuditta; (2023) Product-Service Systems: definitions and design approaches, Maynard’s Industrial and Systems Engineering Handbook, pp. 1127 – 1154
- Zanchi Matteo, Gaiardelli Paolo, Pezzotta Giuditta; (2022) Implementare la Lean manufacturing con approcci formativi efficaci, SISTEMI & IMPRESA, pp. 36 – 39
- Sala Roberto, Pirola Fabiana, Pezzotta Giuditta, Cavalieri Sergio; (2022) NLP-based insights discovery for industrial asset and service improvement: an analysis of maintenance reports, 14th IFAC Workshop on Intelligent Manufacturing Systems IMS 2022. Tel-Aviv, Israel, 28-30 March 2022, pp. 522 – 527, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ifacol.2022.04.247