Roberto Pinto is ull Professor for the Disciplinary Scientific Sector ING-IND/17 at the Department of Management, Information and Production Engineering (DIGIP), currently holds courses in Industrial Plants and Logistics, Integrated Logistic Systems and Supply Chain Management & Logistics Network Design (in English) and President of the Course of Studies in Managerial Engineering.
He deals with research and technology transfer issues in the field of logistics and supply chain management.
- Lagorio Alexandra, Cimini Chiara, Pinto Roberto, Cavalieri Sergio; (2023) 5G in Logistics 4.0: potential applications and challenges, 4th International Conference on Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing PROCEDIA COMPUTER SCIENCE, pp. 650 – 659, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2022.12.261
- Cimini Chiara, Lagorio Alexandra, Piffari Claudia, Galimberti Mattia, Pinto Roberto; (2022) Human Factors and Change Management: A Case Study in Logistics 4.0, Advances in Production Management Systems. Smart Manufacturing and Logistics Systems: Turning Ideas into Action., pp. 461 – 468, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-031-16411-8_53
- Piffari Claudia, Lagorio Alexandra, Pinto Roberto; (2022) Vaccine distribution problem: a case study, ORAHS 2022. 48th annual meeting of the EURO Working Group on Operational Research Applied to Health Services. July 17th-22nd, 2022, Bergamo, Italy. Conference Booklet, pp. 37 – 37
- Lagorio Alexandra, Di Pasquale Valentina, Cimini Chiara, Miranda Salvatore, Pinto Roberto; (2022) Augmented Reality in Logistics 4.0: implications for the human work, 10th IFAC Conference on Manufacturing Modelling, Management and Control MIM 2022, pp. 329 – 334, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ifacol.2022.09.408
- Lagorio Alexandra, Cimini Chiara, Pinto Roberto, Cavalieri Sergio; (2022) Il 5G ottimizza i processi produttivi e logistici ma i rischi e i costi ne limitano l’adozione, SISTEMI & IMPRESA, pp. 50 – 54