The Master Executive in Industrial Asset Management is a program jointly promoted by MIP Politecnico di Milano and University of Bergamo.
Goal of the Master is:
- to deliver competences and know-how in the field of maintenance management for industrial plants
- to form maintenance managers that, besides having proper technical competences, are capable to:
- manage the maintenance processes in view of their organizational and management aims and constraints;
- govern the maintenance impact on other parts of the organization and on business objectives;
lead to continuous improvement processes.
- General: this area provides a common background on the themes of enterprise management, organization, operations management, quality, safety, environmental regulations and ICT, and on the fundamentals of methodologies for quantitative analysis and decision support;
- Management: this area aims at developing the knowledge on processes, methods, tools and information systems supporting the strategic planning, organization and management of maintenance operations of an industrial plant;
- Elective on management and technical issues: designed to
- consolidate the knowledge about technologies for diagnostics of industrial plants and the technical know-how required for industrial services maintenance (in particular energy), control and automation and the production technologies;
- develop, at a second level, the specialized knowledge required by processes and advanced methods for maintenance management in different industrial sectors.